Its been a busy week over here! Lots of work for the hubs and I, a teething baby, lots of playtime, little sleep and swim lessons!!! That’s right our little tater tot is swimming! A pool filled with little babies with their totes adorbs bathing suits just splashing away is hands down the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! I think I took about 100 photos in 30 minutes. A little overkill? Probably.. oh well, don’t care, HA!
Today I’ve got some fun links to brighten your weekend. Hope yours is warmer than ours will be. High of -2 on Sunday here… that’s right HIGH of NEGATIVE TWO!
If you are looking for me this weekend, I will be hibernating, drinking coffee, baking something sweet and watching Harry Potter in honor of the late Alan Rickman.
- Billy on the street. Who is Chris Pratt?? Pure amazingness! Christmas Carol Ambush. Ahhh…cant handle it! ok one more: Christmas with Will Ferrell
- Best photos taken without Photoshop. The world is an amazing place, there is no need for editing.
- I think baby Poppy needs these! Or maybe I do!? Or maybe we both do… Yep that is much more logical.
- This is happening Sunday morning at our house while we watch CBS Sunday Morning at our house.
- Story of my life on a sweatshirt. I wonder if I can get it in every color.
- Veep <3. How we all feel when we don’t win.
Favorite site of the week: TheFauxMartha.Refreshing minimalistic approach, dreamy kitchen, great recipes and Minneapolis native! Check this great site.
(Cover image of Eagle by Tim Boyer.)