What better way to get to know each other and share a bit more about me than with 25 speed questions. It’s Friday, we are all ready for the weekend. Let’s do this – 25 Things You May Not Know About Me.
Hi guys! Happy Friday!
Hope you have enjoyed your week as much as I have! We had 2 gorgeous and sunny 50 something degree days this week. Which basically meant, Poppy and I spent 80% of the day outside. Love love love it! I hope you are getting some nice weather you can enjoy too J Get out and get yourself some sun! You deserve it!
Alright so today, I wanted to share a bit more about me. Even though a write about things happening in my life in most blog posts, today’s post is a different way to share personal things about me.
I first saw this questionnaire on one of the first blog I ever started reading (CarrotsN’Cake). I think it’s a fun way to share a bit more of myself with all of you. I’m not always the best at opening up, so this helps ☺️
Feel free to play along in the comments section of this post. I love getting to know you better too!
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1.I’m happiest when… 1) Spending quality time with my 2 favs: Hubs and Poppy 2) I’m cooking 3) Going for runs while Poppy naps in the stroller
2. … Especially if … 1) it involves being at the beach 2) for my family 3) on a gorgeous sunny 80 degree day
3. I’ve always wanted to… live in a foreign country with the hubs and Poppy.
4. My family and I… are really really close. The 3 of us are basically inseparable and I’m totally cool with that.
5. I am especially excited to… meet baby #2!
6. I don’t like to… write. Sounds strange having a blog but I am not naturally good at writing. However as much as it doesn’t come easy, I like the challenge.
7. I dislike… shopping!!! Unless its grocery shopping.
8. My first job was…teaching tennis to kids.
9. I could probably eat… hearty freshly baked bread… every day. Seriously everyday with every meal.
10. I stole… a candy bar from a store when I was little and my mom made me return it and apologize to the store manager.
11. My all-time favorite film is… A Beautiful Mind (and Notting Hill).
12. I met my husband… on EHarmony. He was the first person I met through the site, and I almost canceled on him! Ha! Good thing I didn’t.
13. I don’t know how to… ski. And having lived in New England and now the Midwest, I feel like I really need to learn. Truth – I’m a little scared!
14. My middle name is… Veronica. Not sure how I feel about it.
15. I always knew I wanted to… have a family. I love taking care of others.
16. I’m not afraid of… living out of a suitcase nor moving.
17. People cannot believe I’ve… moved 22 times (and counting)
18. I make the best… cornbread!
19. I attended… a boarding school tennis academy my last 2 years of high school.
20. I wish my folks… lived closer to me.
21. At 5, I was deeply in love with… the movie Pocahontas. I watched it every day after school.
22. I believe if everyone… ate more family meals together at home… the world would be a better/healthier place.
23. I can’t stand… negative people.
24. Whenever… anything by Sean Paul or Pit Bull is on, I’ll… dance!
25. I’m grateful for… my loving family and friends, my health, and my fabulous life.
How about you!? I’d love to know some new things about you! Feel free to leave some thoughts in the comments 💕